Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike out of place

Options
  • 23-02-2018 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct place but earlier this week I noticed a pretty decent looking rig locked in a place and in a manner that I would consider foolhardy.

This bike has been opposite busaras the last few days. Now maybe it’s a honey trap but I doubt such would be setup at this location

Anyway posting here in case someone recognises it.... it’s quite distinctive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Terrible locking strategy, but that bike was only $400 new. Not as expensive as it looks, maybe the owner isn't too bothered? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

It’s locked beside a very busy bus station and right beside Store Street garda station. Maybe the owner thinks it has to be safe given it’s very public location.

Advertisement