Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long would waiting time be for a second gun license.

Options
  • 22-02-2018 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

How long did it take to get your second gun license or even your first or whatever number the gaurds around me seem to be pretty slow.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

cosieman wrote: »
    How long did it take to get your second gun license or even your first or whatever number the gaurds around me seem to be pretty slow.

About a week each I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

first 9 months
    second 6 weeks
    third 12 months...
    they do as they please.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Mississippi.

cosieman wrote: »

Even in the one area there is no real consistency in them and just because you have one already certainly doesn't make them any quicker with the second or third.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Croohur

My first licence took two weeks, my second took 4 months. There were a number of mess ups by the Guards, losing application, crossed wires etc.
    You would think that the second one should be a bit quicker, but no.

Advertisement