Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Arena Seating Question

Options
  • 22-02-2018 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey lads,

I got tickets for 30 Seconds To Mars for May, in a foolish panic thinking they would sell out bought seated instead of standing to my Husband dismay. Ended up with Block E Row 29, when I go on the website now there is better rows available so feel a bit foolishly duped by the website giving me the best available.

Anyway first world issues, just wondering if anyone has sat near here and if it's a decent area to sit?

Years since I sat, last time was when it was the O2 and the angels as they called themselves wouldn't let the seated crowd stand during the concert. Is this still the case? Friend of mine said during Kings of Leon they all stood.

Tia!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Try ring Ticketmaster and see will they change your seats to standing or wherever you want to go to. I’ve changed tickets before and was no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BubblesSaoi

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Try ring Ticketmaster and see will they change your seats to standing or wherever you want to go to. I’ve changed tickets before and was no problem.

Didn't realise they did that, read somewhere without the insurance option paid they would not! Will get himself to ring tomorrow and see what the story is, thanks for that 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

Hey lads,

I got tickets for 30 Seconds To Mars for May, in a foolish panic thinking they would sell out bought seated instead of standing to my Husband dismay. Ended up with Block E Row 29, when I go on the website now there is better rows available so feel a bit foolishly duped by the website giving me the best available.

They definitely don't give you the 'best available' when tickets first go on sale. I'm not sure if it's ticketmaster or the 3arena who are to blame but they hold back the better seats. It happens me all the time. I look for tickets straight away at 9:00 during the presale and they bring up blocks A and G at the very side. I then try the general sale and the same thing happens. And I know that there are better seats but they just haven't put them on sale. So us fans who are buying them as soon as they go on sale are being punished with crap seats! :mad:

It seems Ticketmaster have a new Fan Guarantee thing where you are able to exchange your tickets if you find better ones. But if that's the case people should be doing it all the time for 3arena gigs.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/ourguarantee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Block E, Row 29 is a very good view.
    When the floor is all standing, Row 21 on the balcony is the first row.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Block E is one section off from the centre and its decent seats you have as the rows start at row 21
    But if you want standing I understand where you are coming from
    In terms of standing up in seats I think this must be at the artists descretion
    I had seats for Taylor Swift and there was no standing allowed - except for 2 songs for some reason

I was at the Script 2 weeks ago and EVERYONE was standing in the seats

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement