Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites for buying bikes

Options
  • 22-02-2018 3:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 393 ✭✭

I am currently perusing the web for an n+1 road bike .

I have been looking at the usual suspects wiggle (where i bought my first bike a Felt F4) , Canyon,Evans,Cycle Surgery, Rose.

Just wondering if anyone has another website i should throw my eye over before i pull the trigger. I could be persuaded to spend north of 6k.

Looking for disc brakes and Di2 or etap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Some of the continental shops have an extensive range at that pricepoint
    www.bike24.de (Now also part of the Wiggle group)

Also
    http://www.slanecycles.com in Northern Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Can I ask, why website?

LBS could do with the business and if you've that budget I'm sure you'll get plenty options and might be lucky to find someone who is capable enough to consider buying frame and components and they'll build or just go for the road ready buy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 393 ✭✭Didactic Ninja

Can I ask, why website?

LBS could do with the business and if you've that budget I'm sure you'll get plenty options and might be lucky to find someone who is capable enough to consider buying frame and components and they'll build or just go for the road ready buy.

I don't live in Ireland and the LBS are robbers.

Can I ask, why website?

i do agree with your sentiment all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭C3PO

.... and the LBS are robbers.

That's a ridiculous statement!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,545 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

quite possible (s)he was referring to their specific LBS.

cunavalos wrote: »
    Some of the continental shops have an extensive range at that pricepoint
    www.bike24.de (Now also part of the Wiggle group)

Also
    http://www.slanecycles.com in Northern Ireland

Thank you sir

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭royrogers

I am currently perusing the web for an n+1 road bike .

I have been looking at the usual suspects wiggle (where i bought my first bike a Felt F4) , Canyon,Evans,Cycle Surgery, Rose.

Just wondering if anyone has another website i should throw my eye over before i pull the trigger. I could be persuaded to spend north of 6k.

Looking for disc brakes and Di2 or etap.

Check out bunnyhop.de, some great deals on Focus Bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Advertisement