Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School Life - Headfort.

Options
  • 21-02-2018 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Anyone watch the first half last Thursday night? Based on a day/boarding school for primary school children – the only boarding school for primary school students in Ireland. Children can board from 7 – 13. I would be interested to hear if any “boarders” boarded in this school?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

if somebody wants a definition of west brit, watch this programme. i don't understand why they're living here if they don't want to integrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

if somebody wants a definition of west brit, watch this programme. i don't understand why they're living here if they don't want to integrate.

Yeah, bad 6astards.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,103 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

I think the international students are just the kids of foregin business people who are only here a relatively short time and wish to give their kids an "international" education. In a year the same kid could be attending some "international" school in Lima or Washington or Cape Town.

As for the Irish kids there I'd say many are their because their parents and grandparents went, and they are pretty much integrated as it is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I think its interesting that they must think this shows them in a good light? I thought it looked like a ****ing kip, absolutely ghastly.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I was shocked that Eliza is allowed walk around with head bowed , clenched fists , not speaking , poor eye contact and no one thinks to get her help ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

It does look like the school rooms could do with a lot of cleaning, but the kids mostly look happy and well-cared for.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement