Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 21st

Options
  • 20-02-2018 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

Having a dabble on Carole's Destrier in the 15:20 Donny. Opened up at 9s but gone already. Taken 8s.

Have this horse in my tracker since it's run back in November 2016 in Newbury where he finished a close second to Native River in the Hennessy Gold Cup. Has only raced 3 times since then, with there being a year break between Dec 16 and Dec 17.

Noel Fehiliy booked again for the ride. Back to better ground. Fancy him to go close.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Did a small treble in punchestown
    Merie Devie
    Goodthymemilan
    Redhotfillypepper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Having a dabble on Carole's Destrier in the 15:20 Donny. Opened up at 9s but gone already. Taken 8s.

Have this horse in my tracker since it's run back in November 2016 in Newbury where he finished a close second to Native River in the Hennessy Gold Cup. Has only raced 3 times since then, with there being a year break between Dec 16 and Dec 17.

Noel Fehiliy booked again for the ride. Back to better ground. Fancy him to go close.

You mean it opened up 14s and you missed that 12s 11s 10s and 9s :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

1.50 Ludlow,Pearl of the west runs for Irish raider John Mc Connell, was a very smart flat horse peaking at 90 but now at 87(beat Mr Adjudicator well giving him weight last summer at Galway) and has a Triumph hurdle entry.

Looks to have been found a weak race with the favourite rated 119 and POTW getting a whopping 16lb off him and most of the field. She'll be well schooled and i'd be surprised/disappointed if she doesn't beat these today and rather snugly. Scudamore wouldn't be my favourite jockey in the world as he's very one dimensional but his booking suggests to me they'll try keep it simple and go from the front.
    I think 3/1 could look massive in an hour and be surprised if she's not challenging for favouritism at the off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Couldn't have got it more wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

You mean it opened up 14s and you missed that 12s 11s 10s and 9s :)

Was 9s when I got my Tracker email just after 6pm :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

No bet so not aftertiming but Byrnes had another bumper winner smashed off the boards. 3/1 last night into SP of 8/13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Hills holds up hands after failing to declare wind op for 25-1 winner Jetstream
    https://www.racingpost.com/news/news/charlie-hills-fined-after-no-wind-operation-declared-for-25-1-winner-jetstream/320418

Two races in lifetime
    1st race 11th of 11 btn 16 1/2 lengths
    2nd race today 1st of 7 by 3/4 length
    "Took keen hold, held up, smooth headway over 2f out, led entering final furlong, pushed out, comfortably" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Seems like every bet I have put on over the last week comes absolutely nowhere or second place beaten by a neck head nose or arse.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Was going alright (not great) and just seemed to give up then Noel pulled him up. Jumping wasn't very fluent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Fanny **** wrote: »
    No bet so not aftertiming but Byrnes had another bumper winner smashed off the boards. 3/1 last night into SP of 8/13

Saw it at 7/4 couldn’t believe sp

• Advertisement
Advertisement