Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody have success ordering from pink mule?

Options
  • 20-02-2018 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Pink mule sell 30ml + bottles of juice that contain nicotine. I know this size of bottle isn't for sale in Ireland but can we order them online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭leche solara

The restriction to 10ml bottles comes from the EU Tobacco Products Directive. Bigger sizes can be bought from outside the EU from sites such as Fasttech. At the moment, as far as I can see, Irish customs are only interested in stopping items whose value is above the tax free from outside the EU threshold, rather than whether the item complies with EU regulations. Pink Mule, being Danish is probably contravening the TPD regulation if they sell bottles containing more than 10ml. But if you order from them online you will more than likely receive your order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

They're Spanish actually. I don't know why their website uses Danish kroner.

Apparently Spain hasn't ratified the TPD or something like that. So they're still selling whatever the hell they want.

I've ordered some anyway, will report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Got the 100ml bottle no problems. 50/50 12mg.

Advertisement