Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia Interview

Options
  • 20-02-2018 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has done the interview in the last 2 to 3 years and if so what did they ask you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Miall108 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has done the interview in the last 2 to 3 years and if so what did they ask you?

Might be better if you specified primary or secondary.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

Might be better if you specified primary or secondary.

sorry primary

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CB007

I had my interview in August. They asked me why I wanted to be a teacher, what qualities do I think a teacher should have, describe myself in three words, what would I do if a child was causing problems in class that kind of thing. As for the Irish it was very general where I live ,where I went to college, what I studied and what my hobbies are. Good luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

CB007 wrote: »
    I had my interview in August. They asked me why I wanted to be a teacher, what qualities do I think a teacher should have, describe myself in three words, what would I do if a child was causing problems in class that kind of thing. As for the Irish it was very general where I live ,where I went to college, what I studied and what my hobbies are. Good luck! :)

What about the Irish aspect of the interview what did they ask you in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CB007

They just asked me to describe myself, why I wanted to be a teacher, my hobbies, if I like sport, where I went to college and then at the time there was something of relevance to my town in the news so she asked about that! It's not that bad i am out of college almost two years now and haven't studied Irish since my leaving cert! They said my irish was ok just need some improvement so I just have to do a wee irish course along side the programme :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement