Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support

Options
  • 19-02-2018 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello all,

Does anyone know on where in Dublin can one get for sure this certification on a part-time basis in the evenings?

Various colleges do that but I have read on instances where even the certification was not sent to pupils. And what about the Further Education Colleges that are semi-public, do they only take in pupils that already work or are stated as unemployed?

Any suggestion would be more than helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Quindom

Hi there, QQI is a nationally recognised awarding body in Ireland, if students haven't received certification it could be that the college are withholding it because the student hasn't paid their fees yet or it could be the college has falsely identified itself as a QQI provider (although I would say this is rare enough I have heard instances of it occurring). QQI have a list of providers and the programmes they recognise on their website so you could check there before signing up to anything.

As far as I know Further ed colleges will take on anyone who meets their minimum entry requirements although some courses may be tailored to those who are either working in a specific area or have been out of work for some time.

Advertisement