Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adivce on broken phone

Options
  • 18-02-2018 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi just looking for some advice my mothers samsung J3 developed a fault where the two buttons at the bottom of the screen stopped working,as the phone was under warranty sent it back to them to get fixed after 3 weeks got phone back and buttons worked for all of a few hours and same thing happened again so sent the phone back again.Collected the phone today from the shop they said they wouldnt fix it as it had moisture damage and wasnt covered by the warranty.
    Would like to know is there anything i can do about this, i know for a fact phone wasnt exposed to any moisture i feel like they just want rid of the problem and this is way they can get out of the warranty.

Advertisement