Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't add signature, even at 40 posts

Options
  • 18-02-2018 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I'm trying to add an image for my signature, but every time I try, it says:
    You do not have enough posts to add a signature.
    Why is this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi - I’m guessing here, but I suspect that it’s because you only went over 40 posts today. Once the database batch jobs run tonight, you’ll probably be able to add a signature tomorrow. If you still have the issue tomorrow, one of the guys in the office will look into it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭RowanHarley

dudara wrote: »
    Hi - I’m guessing here, but I suspect that it’s because you only went over 40 posts today. Once the database batch jobs run tonight, you’ll probably be able to add a signature tomorrow. If you still have the issue tomorrow, one of the guys in the office will look into it for you.

Ok will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi OP - have you tried yet to add a signature?

dudara wrote: »
    Hi OP - have you tried yet to add a signature?

Yes, still won't let me :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's 50 posts to be able to make a signature, everything is functioning as it should.

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    It's 50 posts to be able to make a signature, everything is functioning as it should.

Ok didn't know the limit had changed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's been like for that for sometime. Other limits have changed, eg links and the like. You should be able to add one now anyway.

Spear wrote: »
    It's been like for that for sometime. Other limits have changed, eg links and the like. You should be able to add one now anyway.

Ya. Just when I looked it up, I seen 25

Bah, I'm wrong, and what's worse I wrote the post you're referring to that says 25 posts and 10 days.

It's 50 posts, not 25 posts and 10 days. I'll correct the N&F sticky that has the outdated info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement