Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please recommend a new setup

• 18-02-2018 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭

I have an Istick Pico that i’ve got a long time out of but I think it’s on it’s last legs, maybe another month or 2 and it’s done.

I’m thinking about a new setup soon and wondering what people recommend? Not looking for an RBA, built microcoils for a long time but I think things have come on enough that it’s not worth the hassle now. Hoping for something that takes 18650’s.
    Any recommendations on what’s good now (better than what i have)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

The IJoy captain 100 would be one of my favourite mods around. Granted 20700s and 21700s arent amazing at the moment, but im sure the batteries will improve. Love the Captain mini tank and coils too.

A tank im surprisingly happy with, is the Vaporesso NRG. Really nice tank and so far the coils are great. Have to try the ceramic one yet. I do love Vaporesso mods generally as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭colly10

Thanks, mod and tank both look good, unusual looking coil in the tank though.

Half thinking of the Sense V-Jet after a bit of looking, will either go for that or the IJoy Captain i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

colly10 wrote: »
    Thanks, mod and tank both look good, unusual looking coil in the tank though.

Half thinking of the Sense V-Jet after a bit of looking, will either go for that or the IJoy Captain i'd say

IF you mean the captain coils, ya they are unusual, press fit so to speak as well, surprisingly nice not to have to deal with threading. I think the other IJoy mods might be a better choice for the moment as the 20700s and 21700s are reallu awful. 18650s and an adaptor I am seriously considering.

The NRG coils come in 2, 4 and 6 coils i think. Not sure what the ceramic are. The Baby Beast coils fit the NRG too, which could be handy.

Advertisement