Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

## STOLEN LEICA Geovid Binoculars ## (clonmel)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭tikkamark

I doubt it was a shooting man that done it so don’t expect to see it on any shooting forums or Facebook my bets are on it popping up at some point on other sports on DoneDeal.
    Sorry for your loss of the Binos it truly is a massive kick in the stones I know having lost a zeiss Rangefinder :(

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭zulu_dawn

@tikkamark
    I Agree.
    not from the shooting fraternity.

but maybe a member of our shooting fraternity might hear of a good bargain........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭Vizzy

I made a couple of calls last night to a few lads in the clubs surrounding Clonmel and I'll prob meet someone today from the birdwatching fraternity, so fingers crossed.
    Because they are so unique, they will turn up at a massively reduced price (i.e the people who stole them probably don't know what they have).
    Is there any chance that they were stolen to order ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭.243

worth keeping an eye on the "cash convertor" stores

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

If you have the serial number of the Leica.Circulate it to AGS,the pawn shops and done deal that this is stolen property and to alert you and the Gaurds as to who is selling .IOW make everyone ,everywhere know its stolen property.All you really can do.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Keep an eye on adverts.ie too, and ebay too.

Advertisement