Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katherine Zappone - children???

Options
  • 17-02-2018 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Anyone else feel someone who supports abortion as enthusiastically as Katherine Zappone should be a minister for Children??... I think its weird!!

This is a document I had been reading.
    http://childinthewomb.com/index_htm_...20Religion.pdf

I feel a little concerned about this, actually quite concerned. Has she more interest in repealing the 8th for some sacramental sacrificial reason rather than for the other reasons we are being told about.

Here is some more on the subject, is this reliable?
    http://politicalirish.com/threads/ka...chcraft.25041/

Some Quotes.

"The ancient traditions of witchcraft and Goddess worship provide rich sources
    for [...theological] reflection." – Katherine Zappone (1) (p.21)

"I have participated in ...rituals facilitated by Starhawk [a world-famous witch]
    ...where we celebrated the presence of earth, fire, air, and water in our own
    lives." – Katherine Zappone (1) (p.33)

"There were a lot of things that were not talked about outside of the [Wicca]
    group... You had to have had an abortion. That was considered the initiation rite
    [into Wicca] and you didn't get to learn about certain things or go to any kind of
    ceremonies until you've had your first abortion."
    – YouTube video: 'Abigail Seidman: Pagan Religion and the Abortion Industry'

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

MOD NOTE

Locking this as we already have a thread running on abortion.

And please bring something more than human sacrifice to the discussion.

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement