Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haim, Olympia, June 12th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

50+booking is the new 30+booking, especially with MCD gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 31,857 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Wow 50 euro is a bit steep! Last time they played I think it was half that in same venue!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Zardoz

gmisk wrote: »
    Wow 50 euro is a bit steep! Last time they played I think it was half that in same venue!

It was 22 euro in 2014 it seems.
    Big gap after the Dublin gig so expect a second gig added.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Way too expensive I saw them in the academy and then again in the olympia a couple of months later I think it was €17.50 and €22. It will sell out and they'll put on another date but I won't be going. I don't know how they can justify the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

TIckets are "Tickets priced from €48.90 including booking fee & €1 restoration levy"

so as per usual it is not clear if the fee is going to be added. Lets presume it is, so 49.90 then add the 12.5% to a max of 6.85 fees. That is 6.24.

So 56.14 if ordered online

This "including booking fee" and "restoration levy" should be outlawed. 3arena call it a "facility fee". Who do these scumbags think they are kidding, or why it is of benefit. Just tell me the fcuking price. Otherwise why not split it all out, gig is only 10euro!!! plus, 10 lighting, 10 euro heating, 15 euro bar staff, 20 security, blah blah blah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

viv2 wrote: »
    Way too expensive I saw them in the academy and then again in the olympia a couple of months later I think it was €17.50 and €22. It will sell out and they'll put on another date but I won't be going. I don't know how they can justify the price.

A band who's had two top 5 albums here, also in America and U.K. Rated as a top live act. Still have some of the hype they've had and haven't played here for a while. Fan's will pay up for it and they probably will add another date as you said. The prices don't shock me, any mid table act will hike up their prices with any little success they have.

They've put the gig right In the middle of a massive week of gigs as well. A few Malahide gigs are on as well as Taylor Swift.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

first date sold out, second date added now, Wednesday 13th.

Advertisement