Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car insurance discount

Options
  • 17-02-2018 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My car insurance renewal is due soon.
    Anyone got discount code with any car insurance company please?
    Last time I got 35 euros off, thanks to Boards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

What insurance company was this with ?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭roisinbeag

Not sure if it's of any use to you but.....Allianz give a good discount if you have a (bus/train/luas) taxsaver ticket - you only get the discount when you purchase directly with them. This has always brought their prices well below the other companies for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    What insurance company was this with ?

It was 25plus.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

suave.4u wrote: »
    Hi,

My car insurance renewal is due soon.
    Anyone got discount code with any car insurance company please?
    Last time I got 35 euros off, thanks to Boards.

TBH I'd be going to a broker to get the best discounts - was being quoted rediculous prices last year when researching myself, went to a broker and got over 50% off the cheapest quote. Definitley worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

IRCA wrote: »
    TBH I'd be going to a broker to get the best discounts - was being quoted rediculous prices last year when researching myself, went to a broker and got over 50% off the cheapest quote. Definitley worth a try!

Thanks for the tip.
    Any contacts/email IDs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

suave.4u wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip.
    Any contacts/email IDs?

You can try Campion Insurance

info@campionins.com
    01 4033700

Not affiliated with them in any way, they just looked after me well. Tell them what you're being quoted and see what they can come up with.

JP

Advertisement