Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentices power tools

Options
  • 17-02-2018 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all I am a Electrical contractor and I have two apprentices working for me at the start of there apprenticeship I supplied them with a basic electricians tools, screwdrivers, pillars, snips,hacksaw,,hammer measuring tape, now that the two of are moving on with the apprenticeship one is in there second year and one is 6 months in but they reluctant to invest in a cordless drill for themselves as we are constantly using my cordless drill as I sometimes head to other jobs on own leaving them at other jobs I do have to go without just wondering what ye think should I provide a cordless drill for each of them or should they invest themselves

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

As per the forum charter trade issues can not be discussed.
    Thread closed.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I should have pointed out that you can raise this here on the Work & Jobs forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement