Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Figure Skating Clubs Ireland

Options
  • 17-02-2018 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’m very interested in figure skating and would really love to start but unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any classes or clubs at all, even in Dublin. I was wondering if any of you know Wether such clubs exist or if there are even permanent ice rinks in Ireland (:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭khc

Dundrum & Blanchardstown. Think it's October - February

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

AOC.D wrote: »
    I’m very interested in figure skating and would really love to start but unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any classes or clubs at all, even in Dublin. I was wondering if any of you know Wether such clubs exist or if there are even permanent ice rinks in Ireland (:

https://www.theicebowl.com/activities/ice-skating/ice-skating-club/

Only in northern Ireland, Olympic sized rink, maybe worth heading up and having a chat some day and see what your options are.
    I know one of the instructors won dancing on ice

Yes you can - as above - Dundrum & Blanch, mid October to Feb

Emerald I think they’re called? Sorry can’t remember but the rinks will know

Advertisement