Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shiver 750 help please

Options
  • 16-02-2018 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Having a small problem with the bike. When riding along several times during the ride the LCD display (Speedo etc) will turn itself off and on repeatedly. I have spent a considerable amount already getting security set up and the bikes first service etc. So Im just wondering if anyone has any knowledge/experience with this?

All help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Having a small problem with the bike. When riding along several times during the ride the LCD display (Speedo etc) will turn itself off and on repeatedly. I have spent a considerable amount already getting security set up and the bikes first service etc. So Im just wondering if anyone has any knowledge/experience with this?

All help greatly appreciated.

Haven't had that issue but I have a couple of Aprilias and have had issues with Speedo/rev counter before.

Why not sign up here and you will probably find others with the same issue.
    They usually are a helpful bunch.
    http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/forum.php?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MactheKnife90

blade1 wrote: »
    Haven't had that issue but I have a couple of Aprilias and have had issues with Speedo/rev counter before.

Why not sign up here and you will probably find others with the same issue.
    They usually are a helpful bunch.
    http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/forum.php?

Cheers. Have already posted there too. Received nothing back yet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

What was the 'security set up' you speak of? An alarm install? has this flickering only started to happen since?

Advertisement