Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New hybrid bike website or shop

Options
  • 16-02-2018 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking to buy a new hybrid bike. I'm 6"2 and have a budget of about €300 to €400. I know it's not alot but it's just for getting from A to B. What websites should I look at? I never bought a new bike before, only used ones from adverts which always had issues.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking to buy a new hybrid bike. I'm 6"2 and have a budget of about €300 to €400. I know it's not alot but it's just for getting from A to B. What websites should I look at? I never bought a new bike before, only used ones from adverts which always had issues.

For that budget you would struggle to avoid buying a BSO (byccle shaped object).

Have a look on adverts and then ask people on here for opinions / if it is good value.

My recommendation would be to do that and spend approx 250 and then bring it in for a service in a local bike shop and you should be good to go.

Best of luck with your search!

Advertisement