Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1999 car insurance

Options
  • 16-02-2018 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Any one know any car insurance company's i can use , full licence , let my old policy go around 3 years (did not know you loose your noclaims bonus) , was using my sisters policy as named driver.

Liberty looking for 5107

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

cuppa wrote: »
    Any one know any car insurance company's i can use , full licence , let my old policy go around 3 years (did not know you loose your noclaims bonus) , was using my sisters policy as named driver.

Liberty looking for 5107

Crazy quote, all can do is phone around a few brokers , im with BOI with a 98 Astra but been with them for 3 yrs so get a reasonable quote, but im sure you will do better then €5107, or get a car not older the 15yrs, mention you were on a named policy for 3 yrs, might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Check all places in List of insurers
    Read through 15 old cars quotes

Advertisement