Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox one gta v

Options
  • 15-02-2018 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi guys,

My xbox 360 has failed. Boo hoo!!

Two questions.

It has never been hooked up to the internet, so:

Will my GTA v disk from the xbox 360 work in a new Xbox one X?

And

How can I retrieve all my save game info from the clip on hard drive that is on my old xbox?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

conlof wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Two questions.

And

How can I retrieve all my save game info from the clip on hard drive that is on my old xbox?

Cheers

Unfortunately you'll need to get the Xbox one version of the game. I don't know if your data will be transferable.

• Administrators Posts: 53,487 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

No, the disc won't work and you can't transfer your save from 360 -> One.

You'll have to buy the game again (it can be got pretty cheap now) and start again from scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

awec wrote: »
    No, the disc won't work and you can't transfer your save from 360 -> One.

You'll have to buy the game again (it can be got pretty cheap now) and start again from scratch.

I remember transferring my character to the Xbox One version of the game from the 360. I can't remember how it was done. It was something in-game.

I remember transferring my character to the Xbox One version of the game from the 360. I can't remember how it was done. It was something in-game.

That was just for the multiplayer side of things. Op's 360 hasn't been online so I assume he's only played the single player portion of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

They stopped supporting that function a couple of years back too! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Hi guys,

Two questions.

And

Cheers

I have a spare Xbox 360 taking up space here in north Dublin your can have it for 30€ comes with about 10 decent games included Gta 4 ,modern warfare, call of duty, fifa and pro evo few other I can't think of offhand

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭conlof

Thanks for all the information guys. Looks like I'm starting from scratch on my all new Xbox one x. Good times. Cheers guys

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Thanks for all the information guys. Looks like I'm starting from scratch on my all new Xbox one x. Good times. Cheers guys

I always Found it fun doing everything again on GTA anyways, you always do something different.. Enjoy the New console :D

The difference in visuals between GTA V on an OG One and 360 is unreal. Was worth playing it again just for that. Did it get an X patch?

Advertisement