Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At what age is your personality "set in"

Options
  • 15-02-2018 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭

They say people go through several personality changes - from the cute kid to the gobshyte teenager to the even bigger gobshyte young adult to the (hopefully) reasonably copped on "proper" adult.

At what age do ye think the main personality of someone is "set"? I know people continue to change in some ways throughout their lives but for the most part I have found that the general way a person thinks and goes about things in their 30's for example is for the most part the same in their 40's. In contrast, an absolute fool at 18 often completely changes for the better (and vice versa) by the time they are 30.

I reckon it's about 27 or 28 - just based on the way the people around me have been. What do ye think?

Advertisement