Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Direct Code

Options
  • 15-02-2018 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi any one got a promo code? It's a bummer having to pay €6.99 for delivery

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,870 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

have a few bits in the basket, total is €84, standard delivery coming up at a €10

anyone know when they increased this because alll their website says is standard delivery is €6.99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Seve OB wrote: »
    have a few bits in the basket, total is €84, standard delivery coming up at a €10

anyone know when they increased this because alll their website says is standard delivery is €6.99

From €6.99 usually. Larger and/or heavier items tend to attract increased P&P

Haven't been any codes in a long time AFAIK. Free delivery was offered via their app late last year but nothing since

• Registered Users Posts: 15,870 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

fdevine wrote: »
    From €6.99 usually. Larger and/or heavier items tend to attract increased P&P

Haven't been any codes in a long time AFAIK. Free delivery was offered via their app late last year but nothing since

I have about 12 items in the bag, all small, tiny in fact. Shorts and T-shirts for my 4, 6 & 8 year old.

I've had dozens of golf balls with other stuff (huge & heavy boxes) delivered before and they never charged me more than standard rate.

:(

Advertisement