Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worthington Global

Options
  • 14-02-2018 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi
    I am receiving phone calls from an individual representing the above company with investment opportunities in stocks in Asia.My gut reaction is that it’s a scam , there is a website and the phone calls come from one of the countries where it’s registered. Is there any way of verifying the bonafides of companies such as these or should I wait for them to stop pestering me and move on to someone else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,145 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Mcloupj1 wrote: »
    Hi
    I am receiving phone calls from an individual representing the above company with investment opportunities in stocks in Asia.My gut reaction is that it’s a scam , there is a website and the phone calls come from one of the countries where it’s registered. Is there any way of verifying the bonafides of companies such as these or should I wait for them to stop pestering me and move on to someone else.

I've got a few from different places, 2 calls from london recently, i'd keep well away from any unsolicited calls, the last one was about insurance for public claims or something also some lad trying to sell me a forest.

Advertisement