Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trauma (ITV) [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 14-02-2018 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭

Surprised there isn't a thread about this. It's been on for the last 2 nights on ITV and the third and final part is on tonight.

Waiting for it to finish and I'll binge it. :)
    Trauma is a new three part drama from Mike Bartlett, the writer of Doctor Foster, it centres on the lives of two fathers, Dan (John Simm) and Jon (Adrian Lester), whose lives collide when Dan’s 15 year-old son Alex is stabbed and tragically dies in the trauma department attended by high-achieving consultant Jon Allerton. ​

Devastated, heartbroken and pushed to the edge, Dan believes Jon is responsible for Alex’s death and a​s he strives for justice, Dan begins to unpick the very fabric of Jon's life as his own life unravels.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭flipsat

Will it be shown on Irish TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No idea. Maybe some day? Hard to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. was looking across our Irish channels which has ITV-centric content (3e etc) and couldn't see it listed unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,911 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

flipsat wrote: »
    Will this be shown on any Irish channels?

Coming soon to TV3

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Scheduled for Monday Feb 26th on TV3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,976 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

If you haven't seen it yet, I wouldn't bother. I like all the actors in it, but the story really isn't good enough.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've heard the ending is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,976 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Mr E wrote: »
    I've heard the ending is terrible.

Incredibly irritating, even if you aren't a big nit picker about plot.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭LushiousLips

Can anyone tell me how it ended. I watched the first episode but didn't bother watching the others. Would still like to know how it ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭brian_t

Can anyone tell me how it ended. I watched the first episode but didn't bother watching the others. Would still like to know how it ended.

You can still catch the last episode on TV3 on Monday.

Here is a review with spoilers.

https://thekillingtimestv.wordpress.com/2018/02/14/review-trauma-s1-e3-3-wednesday-14th-february-itv/

• Advertisement
Advertisement