Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand Out

Options
  • 14-02-2018 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Has anyone played it? I won a key through their Twitch broadcasts and enjoying it a lot. It's a clone of PUBG and although graphically it isn't amazing yet I have to say it's a lot of fun to play. The satisfaction you get of running up to a person who hasn't seen you, stealing the gun from the person and shooting them is immense fun.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4 Verified rep FutureShockVR

Has anyone played it? I won a key through their Twitch broadcasts and enjoying it a lot. It's a clone of PUBG and although graphically it isn't amazing yet I have to say it's a lot of fun to play. The satisfaction you get of running up to a person who hasn't seen you, stealing the gun from the person and shooting them is immense fun.

My favourite VR game right now. Very rough around the edges but tonnes of fun

Advertisement