Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Stars withdrawal times

• 14-02-2018 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭ ballyargus

Pokerstars and Betstars once had the most impressive cashier in the game. A withdrawal to a skrill account would be processed within minutes.

They imposed a limit whereby you could not withdraw within 48hrs of making a deposit. This was irritating but the withdrawal time once this elapsed was almost instant.

Within the past couple of weeks they seem to have changed the withdrawal policy so that it can take up to 72 hrs for the withdrawal request to be processed after submission.

Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,675 ✭✭✭✭ MicksJaguar

Just checked there I made a withdrawal yesterday and didnt look how long itd take but it says 72 hours processing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭ ballyargus

It used to be almost instant to an online wallet such as skrill or neteller. The T&Cs would say up to 72 hrs but it never took anything remotely like that.

Advertisement