Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the sweet tooth

Options
  • 13-02-2018 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hello :)

I'm not sure if there's already a thread about spreads, but I've found those in the Asian supermarket behind South Georges Street (Dublin) and they are delicious !

They had more variety but I wanted to start small in case of disapointment !

The matcha one doesn't taste at all like coconut. In the caramel one, you can taste it a bit.

18021311533323769115556592.jpg

18021311533323769115556593.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Have had the chocolate fudge and butterscotch ones too, very nice! May be a different brand but look similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Coconut caramel + coconut cream + biscuit base + chopped banana = Banoffi Mmmmmm Banoffi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 TurnItOn AndOffAgain

ElKavo wrote: »
    Coconut caramel + coconut cream + biscuit base + chopped banana = Banoffi Mmmmmm Banoffi

There's a woman selling vegan/raw cakes near my work, and out of the 3 I'v tested the only good one was the banoffee :D Delicious, tho ^^

Advertisement