Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus saves all; even Serial Killers.

Options
  • 13-02-2018 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

One thing I find with many folk is deep down they might think they are not good enough to be saved, I have met many who think they are either not good enough or too good (actually believe they have never sinned!). Imagine how foolish!. I have met many full of rage who think they are too good for salvation, how silly. Anyway

Jesus blood will cleanse all if sought. Ever hear of David Berkowitz?. (son of Sam serial killer). He is now a born again Christian.

I think another thing we need to remember is our judgement means nothing in relation to these things. Only God Almighty's and his son, Lord of God's creation Jesus Christ.

It always comforts mean knowing only God's judgement matters, not peoples. People will always judge let them on. It's meaningless!.

Comments

Advertisement