Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC panels/cladding in bathrooms/kitchens are very dangerous

Options
  • 13-02-2018 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

had a man cavan/ fitting them recently to the bathroom,they look ok.But i did alittle more research (after i got them fitted),if you happen to be unlucky and have a small fire in your house,your dead from the flumes.(this will not happen from tiles)
    I decided the get someone to tile the bathroom instead,i could not risk it or have the guilt hanging over me.
    As usual,they are geared towards folks who cannot afford tiles,but when all is counted,they are much the same price.
    My partner put a light to one  of the panels outside,OMG,it was like putting a light to petrol.
    Just a word of warning to any folk who are thinking of getting these" DO NOT",they are cheap looking and dangerous.

Advertisement