Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WILKINSON SWORD HYDRO 5 SUPER VALUE PACK STAR WARS (HANDLE + 12 BLADES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Order despatched, much quicker than last time I ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kirb42

pissed wrote: »

I'm not getting the option to ship to Ireland.. UK only.. just wondering how you got around this..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

kirb42 wrote: »
    I'm not getting the option to ship to Ireland.. UK only.. just wondering how you got around this..

OP included Parcel Motel

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

free gift - nail clippers if you order over £15

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

What billing address did you use PM?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

mac1961 wrote: »

You can also enter the PM address as billing address, but with country as United Kingdom

Yeah used billing address and shipping address as Parcel Motel. No issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Keeps telling me its 27 in the checkout box

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Greg81

Keeps telling me its 27 in the checkout box

Out of stock/offer expired

• Advertisement

Original offer seems to have expired.

For those of you who placed an order expect an email with an offer of a free razor.
    A free razor plus a chance to win the new iPhone X, you know it makes Sense!
    We've just launched our new Hydro 5 Sense razor with shock absorb technology, which helps protect skin from irritation and we can’t wait for you to try it out!
    In fact, we’re so excited for you to try it we’d like to give you a free sample.
    …and as if that wasn’t enough, once you’ve tried out your new free razor, just leave a review letting us know what you think of it to be in with a chance of winning a brand new iPhone X!

Suppose it wont actually be free as it will come through Parcel Motel. Still not bad for €3.95. You also get the option to opt out of the free offer if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,404 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Original offer seems to have expired.

For those of you who placed an order expect an email with an offer of a free razor.
    A free razor plus a chance to win the new iPhone X, you know it makes Sense!
    We've just launched our new Hydro 5 Sense razor with shock absorb technology, which helps protect skin from irritation and we can’t wait for you to try it out!
    In fact, we’re so excited for you to try it we’d like to give you a free sample.
    …and as if that wasn’t enough, once you’ve tried out your new free razor, just leave a review letting us know what you think of it to be in with a chance of winning a brand new iPhone X!

Suppose it wont actually be free as it will come through Parcel Motel. Still not bad for €3.95. You also get the option to opt out of the free offer if you wish.
    I got the free razor and I didn't order one

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I haven't even got a dispatched email. Wonder if I'm out of luck

What status does your orders have? Mine Status: Paid on My Orders page, when I click on the order number I see Status: Complete but Shipping Date: no shipping date showing.

My status is showing as complete with no shipping date. I received my order last night through PM. No sign of the free razor so I assume it will follow later at a cost of €3.95.

Edit. I got the order dispatched email on the 14th.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

nava wrote: »
    What status does your orders have? Mine Status: Paid on My Orders page, when I click on the order number I see Status: Complete but Shipping Date: no shipping date showing.

That's how mine looks too

I got a confirmation email and a few minutes later another email to say it was flagged as possible fraud so order was placed on hold. They are looking for copy of utility bill or bank statement to check the address.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fourinarow

nava wrote: »
    I got a confirmation email and a few minutes later another email to say it was flagged as possible fraud so order was placed on hold. They are looking for copy of utility bill or bank statement to check the address.
    I got the same and queried it, they asked for photo ID which I provided, order has since dispatched.

fourinarow wrote: »
    I got the same and queried it, they asked for photo ID which I provided, order has since dispatched.

Yes same with mine, got confirmation yesterday.

Advertisement