Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minister for Children and Youth Affairs

Options
  • 10-02-2018 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Can someone help me verify if this information I came across is true and if it is, is there anything wrong with it?

Katherine Zappone the minister for Children and youth is a supporter or member I am not sure of the wicca movement.

"There were a lot of things that were not talked about outside of the [Wicca] group... You had to have had an abortion. That was considered the initiation rite [into Wicca] and you didn't get to learn about certain things or go to any kind of ceremonies until you've had your first abortion." – YouTube video: 'Abigail Seidman: Pagan Religion and the Abortion Industry'

And a quote from Katherine herself:

"I have participated in ...rituals facilitated by Starhawk [a world-famous witch] ...where we celebrated the presence of earth, fire, air, and water in our own lives." – Katherine Zappone (1) (p.33)

This is the document I had been reading.
    http://childinthewomb.com/index_htm_files/Text%20of%20Leaflet%20on%20Abortion%20and%20The%20Old%20Religion.pdf

I feel a little concerned about this, actually quite concerned. Has she more interest in repealing the 8th for some sacramental sacrificial reason rather than for the other reasons we are being told about.

Here is some more on the subject, is this reliable?
    http://politicalirish.com/threads/katherine-zappone-and-witchcraft.25041/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

She's mad as a bag of spanners - the alleged Wicca stuff aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Some weird posts on AH of late but this really takes the biscuit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Moved to the Conspiracy theories forum. Please read the local charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭applehunter

Minister for children

Isn't it ironic.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

indy_man wrote: »
    Can someone help me verify if this information I came across is true and if it is, is there anything wrong with it?

Katherine Zappone the minister for Children and youth is a supporter or member I am not sure of the wicca movement.

"There were a lot of things that were not talked about outside of the [Wicca] group... You had to have had an abortion. That was considered the initiation rite [into Wicca] and you didn't get to learn about certain things or go to any kind of ceremonies until you've had your first abortion." – YouTube video: 'Abigail Seidman: Pagan Religion and the Abortion Industry'

And a quote from Katherine herself:

"I have participated in ...rituals facilitated by Starhawk [a world-famous witch] ...where we celebrated the presence of earth, fire, air, and water in our own lives." – Katherine Zappone (1) (p.33)

This is the document I had been reading.
    http://childinthewomb.com/index_htm_files/Text%20of%20Leaflet%20on%20Abortion%20and%20The%20Old%20Religion.pdf

I feel a little concerned about this, actually quite concerned. Has she more interest in repealing the 8th for some sacramental sacrificial reason rather than for the other reasons we are being told about.

Here is some more on the subject, is this reliable?
    http://politicalirish.com/threads/katherine-zappone-and-witchcraft.25041/
    Wicca has nothing to do with child sacrifice.

I don't think that any link that tries to insinuate some one is in favour of abortion because they want child sacrifices could be considered reliable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

[Wicca] group... You had to have had an abortion. That was considered the initiation rite

I see a potential flaw in this conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭indy_man

I don't think this post is a conspiracy theory. Its clearly grounded in facts as far as I can tell.

I don't think this post is a conspiracy theory. Its clearly grounded in facts as far as I can tell.
    Cept for the wee one that wiccas don't sacrifice babies.
    Or that the person in question is a wicca.
    Or that the reason for supporting abortion is not to sacrifice babies.

What facts are we talking about?
    Cause it looks exactly like a nonsense conspiracy based on nothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

It's very much so a conspiracy when you think equal rights for women is a Wiccan sacrificial plot. You'll also find there are plenty of practising Wiccans in ireland, nothing evil about them.

pitifulgod wrote: »
    It's very much so a conspiracy when you think equal rights for women is a Wiccan sacrificial plot. You'll also find there are plenty of practising Wiccans in ireland, nothing evil about them.

So you think there is nothing evil about people who believe abortion is an initiation requirement and a sacrament? I can't agree with this.

• Advertisement

So you think there is nothing evil about people who believe abortion is an initiation requirement and a sacrament? I can't agree with this.

Except it isn't an initiation requirement in any way of Wicca... So perhaps do a little more research than relying on some weird group who have it in for Zappone.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_abortion#Wicca

pitifulgod wrote: »
    Except it isn't an initiation requirement in any way of Wicca... So perhaps do a little more research than relying on some weird group who have it in for Zappone.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_abortion#Wicca

There are a lot of ties from Wicca to abortion.

http://www.lepantoinstitute.org/abortion/former-satanist-i-performed-satanic-rituals-inside-abortion-clinics/

The Lepanto Institute for the Restoration of All Things in Christ is a research and education organization dedicated to the defense of the Catholic Church against assaults from without as well as from within. Whether in the form of armies, heretics, or traitors, the Church has always faced enemies seeking Her destruction. Today, the Church faces all three.

So we're trusting a born again Christian who claims to have been formerly a Wizard in Satanism.... One of his claims includes the below, yep this is very much so falling into a nonsensical conspiracy theory generated by some pretty odd Christian groups.
    You know, you’ve got the people that belong to NOW [the National Organization of Women], and a lot of those people are wiccan, and the wiccans, though they profess to have a stance for the preservation of life, they’re allowed to “smite” or “smote” anyone who goes against them in any way, which is to say that they’re allowed to destroy them by any means necessary, which is through magick for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

She is an extremely dangerous person to have in such a position.

Over in Calais she wanted to put her arms around all the adults(kids so she said) and bring them all home with her to Ireland....

They are far from kids.

She is crazy.

Can we just clear up whether or not you believe that anyone who supports legalised abortion is also for child sacrifice?

Can we also clear up whether or not you believe that these child sacrificing witches are capable of performing actual magic?
    Cause the link you provided as reliable seems to thing these people have actual magic powers...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Minister for Children= a lesbian wiccan with no kids.

Taoiseach= A gay man who is a freemason again no kids

Seeing a pattern here?.

Both part of Satanic fraternities and both no kids. Anyone who thinks the masons or wiccan's aren't Satanic go back to bed please, it's not even well hidden frankly. The braindead here who watch RTE and think it's the truth will baulk at this but that's the extent of the RTE brainwashing machine.

Boy God they couldn't care less of the future of Ireland hence doing what they can to sell Ireland down the swanee.

Remember kids, "leaders" aren't elected, they are simply selected!. No coincidence these two hustlers in these positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Seeing a pattern here?.

Both part of Satanic fraternities and both no kids. Anyone who thinks the masons or wiccan's aren't Satanic go back to bed please, it's not even well hidden frankly. The braindead here who watch RTE and think it's the truth will baulk at this but that's the extent of the RTE brainwashing machine.

Boy God they couldn't care less of the future of Ireland hence doing what they can to sell Ireland down the swanee.

Remember kids, "leaders" aren't elected, they are simply selected!. No coincidence these two hustlers in these positions.

So to sum up your position..
    • The Taoiseach and a minister are people who worship Satan
    • The Irish national broadcaster is a propaganda machine
    • We don't elect our leaders

Apart from personal beliefs/views, any evidence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Seeing a pattern here?.

So who selected them?
    Bishops and priests who lecture people on marriage and children - not married and no kids.
    People who lecture others on what media to listen to - get their info from the dregs of the internet scum bucket.

I'm also lost on how being gay factors into their evil plot? Why else would you wish to draw attention to it, Stonedpilot? Masons can subscribe to any religion from what I gather as long as they believe in a higher power, hardly satanic.... The Wiccans I know aren't exactly damien incarnate.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭chatticusfinch

I think it might have something to do with the reverse vampires.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Seeing a pattern here?.

A lesbian and a gay man each had an abortion?

You've lost me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I think it might have something to do with the reverse vampires.

We're through the looking glass here, Millhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Alright alright class, :)

In my brief look this afternoon on paganism and blood rites and abortion I found that there is no one answer. It seems like it would be more likely unless the alleged person is in an alleged cult that is empirically known to require such a procedure for membership, then, this is all just baseless speculation as far as I can tell. I'm inclined to label this bupkis.

Both part of Satanic fraternities and both no kids. Anyone who thinks the masons or wiccan's aren't Satanic go back to bed please, it's not even well hidden frankly.
    Why do you think they are Satanic?
    Cause you read it on the internet and never bothered to question it?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 crystal hedgehog

How is abortion an "equal right for women"? I don't think men are allowed to murder innocent human beings in any countries except perhaps Islamic countries so why should us women be allowed to have innocent children murdered just because we're women?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 crystal hedgehog

Abortion IS a form of child sacrifice, though not necessarily to Satan or pagan deities but most often to cowardice and/or selfishness, either the mother's or more often the father's! BTW I am a woman and was a single mum for 9 years,not a middle-class conservative male, before you tell me I don't have the right to have an opinion!

Advertisement