Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAT D

Options
  • 10-02-2018 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,
    I’ve been offered a substantial saving on a CAT D insurance write off from the UK. I’ve been issued with the photos and it’s very light, front bumper, bonnet and one headlight ( Volvo V40). I’m confident that the seller is genuine...car was repaired with Volvo parts only etc. When I rang my broker she basically said no one will touch it. However someone told me that Liberty Insurance will. Can anyone please give me a few pointers. I’m keen to buy it but not if I can’t get insurance!!!
    Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi mjb3253, if you PM us with your contact details I will arrange for a member of our sales team to give you a call to confirm if we can provide you with a quote. Lisa

Advertisement