Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racecaller Forum

Options
  • 09-02-2018 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

There is/was a horse racing website called racecaller.com and it had a forum section. The site had a forum and was extremely big 10 times as big as the small boards.ie racing section. There was fantastic tipsters and just fantastic racing news and articles. I am convinced it might have been taken down due to a pay off from the bookies themselves lie a conspiracy. I know it sound crazy but the biggest horse racing forum in UK/Ireland suddenly gets taken down. I believe the bookies are tightening their belts. Any views lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭ComplyOrDie

There is/was a horse racing website called racecaller.com and it had a forum section. The site had a forum and was extremely big 10 times as big as the small boards.ie racing section. There was fantastic tipsters and just fantastic racing news and articles. I am convinced it might have been taken down due to a pay off from the bookies themselves lie a conspiracy. I know it sound crazy but the biggest horse racing forum in UK/Ireland suddenly gets taken down. I believe the bookies are tightening their belts. Any views lads.

They deceided to focus on their Business to Businnes model. They offer backend platforms for alot of bookie tipping challenges. So i'd say they decided to take down forum as they no longer focus on end users (public tipping platform they ran also gone)

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Desperate loss is Racecaller. Not interested in tips at all but the discussion section was excellent. Bitchy's write up were very well constructed.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

Earendil wrote: »
    Desperate loss is Racecaller. Not interested in tips at all but the discussion section was excellent. Bitchy's write up were very well constructed.

Pinpoint-racing.freeforums.net Bitchy posts his write up on here. New forum with few posters yet, but his write ups on the Saturday races etc are still as comprehensive. Hope that helps a bit Earendil.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

They deceided to focus on their Business to Businnes model. They offer backend platforms for alot of bookie tipping challenges. So i'd say they decided to take down forum as they no longer focus on end users (public tipping platform they ran also gone)

Not sure I understand how hard is it to keep up a forum. Could they not had have ads on it and it would pay for itself. Boy its missed.
    Business to business model what does that mean. They still deal with other sports even though racing was the most popular. Who ever took it down was a greedy as0hole. Cheltenham soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

A few of the members use this site now. :
    http://pinpoint-racing.freeforums.net/board/4/todays-best-bets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Not606 horse racing forum is also worth a look.I do post on there.Alot of winners tipped this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

I heard the bookies kidnapped Aidankk in February so there profits will stay high for Cheltenham !!!

Thats a rumour he is already posting unless he has been corrupted/neutralized

Thats a rumour he is already posting unless he has been corrupted/neutralized

Advertisement