Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am failing my plc but I have the cao points to get into a course I want.

Options
  • 08-02-2018 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am just wondering if they will accept me with the points I have even though I failed my plc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I am just wondering if they will accept me with the points I have even though I failed my plc

You've no reason to even mention the plc course. Apply for your course through the CAO. If youve the points you get in, simple as that.

I would say the level of expectation and study required is going to go up by going in to a level 6/7 or 8 stream. You'll have to work hard if your failing a plc course

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Themanman1998

duffman13 wrote: »
    You've no reason to even mention the plc course. Apply for your course through the CAO. If youve the points you get in, simple as that.

I would say the level of expectation and study required is going to go up by going in to a level 6/7 or 8 stream. You'll have to work hard if your failing a plc course
    I’m just confused because on the cao form they ask are you doing a plc course right now and you are required to let them know if you are

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I’m just confused because on the cao form they ask are you doing a plc course right now and you are required to let them know if you are

No you don't have to mention the plc at all if you don't want to disclose it. You are not under any obligation to do so. As above, apply for the course through the cao by just disclosing your leaving cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Themanman1998

lukesmom wrote: »
    No you don't have to mention the plc at all if you don't want to disclose it. You are not under any obligation to do so. As above, apply for the course through the cao by just disclosing your leaving cert.

Are you 100% sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Are you 100% sure?

100% certain.

• Advertisement
Advertisement