Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murdered rock stars; Dolores O Riordan?.

Options
  • 08-02-2018 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

Keep an open mind now!.

Ever wonder why so many rock stars end up dead in very dubious circumstances like hotel rooms.

Now the media pass it off to the gormless masses as oh well they were rock stars live by the sword die by the sword drink drugs, depression suicide etc.
    Very convenient eh. This premises forgets millions are depressed and take drugs like there is no tomorrow and don't drop dead in hotel rooms.

Tons of weird deaths down the years of celebs in hotel rooms.

Let's look at Dolores.

[mod: let's not]

May she R.I.P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,007 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

In bad taste.

Young people die all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Really nasty and snide post with no basis in fact or reality and lacking in even the tiniest shred of proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

[unproven allegation]

Maybe the OP should research a sensitive topic before posting what are very uninformed opinions so at least you can show that you have some respect for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Really nasty and snide post with no basis in fact or reality and lacking in even the tiniest shred of proof.

Don't be so stupid, I liked the Cranberries and one of my fave albums is wake up and smell the coffee.

If you can't be an rational adult why come to this side of the forum?. Not nasty in any way whatsoever you are being hysterical and showing you can't be a rational mature adult as you just launch a tirade and refuse to debate anything.

The media has very very heavily hinted at [unproven allegation], not me. I think that's crude and nasty.

I'm stating it could be different.

Nothing keeping you on this thread and

Indeed a man is doing a talk on this subject at Open Minds Conference 2018 in March in Waterford, Mark Devlin.

Drumpot wrote: »
    [unproven allegation]

Maybe the OP should research a sensitive topic before posting what are very uninformed opinions so at least you can show that you have some respect for it.

May I ask what gives you your expertise?. This is somewhat of a misconception. "It's usually in these top 10 signs of [unproven allegation]" type things. Very little academic research into it.

May I ask before you spout hyperbole perhaps you research what you state your good self?. Also why jump to such an conclusion. Is this not insensitive, you jump to the conclusion this is what happened to her?. .

I simply ask what happened?.

Perhaps you might see your own hypocrisy but I doubt that, that ivory tower air must be thin up there!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

My mother had a cousin who dropped dead from a heart attack in her early 40s. Completely out of the blue. She was working on the wards as a nurse when it happened.

Emme wrote: »
    My mother had a cousin who dropped dead from a heart attack in her early 40s. Completely out of the blue. She was working on the wards as a nurse when it happened.

Fair enough.

I'm only asking the question is The media's very heavily hinted [unproven allegation] correct?.

Perhaps not.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,007 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

[unproven allegation]?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

It's well documented she was not well at all. Both physically and mentally.

I don't think her death was [unproven allegation]

[unproven allegation] seems a much more likely answer.

I only agree with you that it is stupid they won't release the results of the autopsy until April. As soon as all the information is compiled it should be released.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

May I ask what gives you your expertise?. This is somewhat of a misconception. "It's usually in these top 10 signs of [unproven allegation]" type things. Very little academic research into it.

May I ask before you spout hyperbole perhaps you research what you state your good self?. Also why jump to such an conclusion. Is this not insensitive, you jump to the conclusion this is what happened to her?. .

Perhaps you might see your own hypocrisy but I doubt that, that ivory tower air must be thin up there!.

Its ironic that you accuse other people of being hyperbolic for challenging your post . Have you actually read your thread title ?

My spidey senses are telling me that to engage with you on this topic will not be be an enlightening experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

[speculation].

Its not in fact ' top 10 signs click bait, have a quick Google there. [speculation] Do your own research. And while you're at it why don't you go somewhere else to flog tickets to this 'talk in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Old Perry wrote: »
    And while you're at it why don't you go somewhere else to flog tickets to this 'talk in Waterford.

Hear hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Ms O’Riordan died of [unproven allegation]

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dick Rimmington

Too early, can we not at least wait until her cause of death has been revealed? or even better, close this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dick Rimmington

splinter65 wrote: »

oh so you got the coroners report already, did you? come on mods, this thread is really inappropriate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Too early, can we not at least wait until her cause of death has been revealed? or even better, close this thread.

How else do you expect ghouls to get on with their lives if they don't have this kind of stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Source?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The media has very very heavily hinted at [unproven allegation], not me. I think that's crude and nasty.

The police so far suspect accidental overdose or suicide based on information and evidence they have - the media are reporting on this, case ongoing

You, on the other hand, are suspecting [unproven allegation] based on personal incredulity, guesswork, supposition and speculation

The two aren't comparable

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Source?

Not going to say and it doesn’t matter how I know but that’s what happened the poor girl.
    [unproven allegation], it’s a modern day plague.
    May she Rest In Peace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Not going to say and it doesn’t matter how I know but that’s what happened the poor girl.
    [unproven allegation], it’s a modern day plague.
    May she Rest In Peace.

If that is true do you not think the fact it's been kept out of the media means the family don't want the world to know and you think it's appropriate to put it up here as gossip. Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

I met her a few days before she died.

The OP is way off on a number of assertions.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think we're done here. This is wild, baseless speculation of an ongoing investigation into a celebrity death. Take it to the pub, it will not be entertained in this forum nor likely any other on this site.

Users can re-open this discussion in April after/if the coroner's report is disclosed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement