Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FROM COLLEGE TO PLC

Options
  • 07-02-2018 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi my daughter is in her 1st year of college but unfortunately its no working out. Can she do a PLC course next year ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes, but I don't think she will get any grant she was getting.
    Also, if she decides to do another college course after her PLC, she has already 'used up' her 1st year free fees, so will lose out there, but technically there is no reason she cannot do a PLC. Her application to the PLC course should be going in soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lexie123

spurious wrote: »
    Yes, but I don't think she will get any grant she was getting.
    Also, if she decides to do another college course after her PLC, she has already 'used up' her 1st year free fees, so will lose out there, but technically there is no reason she cannot do a PLC. Her application to the PLC course should be going in soon.

Thanks you for your reply.. its hard to find clear information online. She had already applied for her PLC course so fingers crossed. Thanks again

Advertisement