Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boss Katana 50 amp

Options
  • 07-02-2018 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Guys could anyone help me with this new amp. Im looking to set up a country tone similar to all the Irish country guitarists use. All help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

kierc wrote: »
    Guys could anyone help me with this new amp. Im looking to set up a country tone similar to all the Irish country guitarists use. All help appreciated

Not familiar with the Katana but, set it clean low gain, bit of midrange, bit of slap back delay with not much feedback and maybe a small bit of chorus and reverb.

If there's a Fender setting on it, you could start there.

And the guitar pick ups will dictate some of the tone.
    Stick with the bridge.

You should start getting a country twang sound after a while.

And don't forget the key change.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

THere's another recent thread on how to get a country style sound in this forum that might be of help.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭kierc

Hi , how can i find said thread?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

As it happens, it's a thread you started in January - click here

Advertisement