Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VR Sales thread

Options
  • 05-02-2018 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭

Can we have one like in PC B&U for personal gear only, no chat?

Pleeeeeeease :) I want a cheap Vive to play fallout with, getting pissed off trying to play it on the Rift :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

I thought I heard its not much better on the Vive. ie. That performance and controller issues aside its a poor cashgrab VR port??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Calibos wrote: »
    I thought I heard its not much better on the Vive. ie. That performance and controller issues aside its a poor cashgrab VR port??

That's just saved me 500 thanks :) I'll just wait for the controller to be available for it. That or just play the bloody thing on VorpX.

Spent the morning rearranging a bedroom and messing with VR input emulator and it's not too bad. Would prefer keyboard and mouse though with head tracking - which I can't get in VorpX :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

That's just saved me 500 thanks :) I'll just wait for the controller to be available for it. That or just play the bloody thing on VorpX.

Tried Skyrim on Vorpx, nearly got sick.

Finally decided after the second time around with a Rift it's time to flog it and accept I want to sit on my arse when gaming.

• Advertisement

Changed me mind again :pac: VorpX and FO4 has me hooked again. TBH it's the stupid motion controls that put me off - gonna stick to good ol' VR KB and mouse and sitting on me arse.

Advertisement