Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compag Zonda 2015 - tubeless compatible?

Options
  • 04-02-2018 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anybody know if the Compag Zonda 2015 wheelset are compatible with tubeless tires?

I have googled and done some research but can't see any definitive answer.

I could just convert them myself using the sealant and a tubeless tire, but just concerned about safety if that rim is not compatible.

Any advice much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

It’ll say ‘two way fit’ on the rim if they’re tubeless compatible. They sold the regular rim type and the two way fit so if you don’t see the sticker then they’re most likely regular type clincher rims.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Chumpski

Yeah, it doesn't say 2 way anywhere. I could just replace my rims with 2017 version to save myself buying the same wheels again i guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

Chumpski wrote: »
    Yeah, it doesn't say 2 way anywhere. I could just replace my rims with 2017 version to save myself buying the same wheels again i guess?

I’d say replacing the rims and having them rebuilt would be as expensive as buying a set of wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Chumpski

True, i have a set of training wheels anyways :) Thanks guys.

Advertisement