Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Disposing of old delph (mugs)

• 04-02-2018 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭ cactusgal

Hi everyone,

What do you do with your old delph, namely ceramic mugs? I had a look online and it seems I can't recycle them with glass bottles.

Do bring centres accept them? Can I just dump them in the black bin?

I'm not crafty, so I don't want to use them to make flower pots etc, and I don't want to clutter up my local charity shop, as they have enough stuff and they're not nice enough to pass on.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭ two wheels good

cactusgal wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

What do you do with your old delph, namely ceramic mugs? I had a look online and it seems I can't recycle them with glass bottles.

Do bring centres accept them? Can I just dump them in the black bin?

I'm not crafty, so I don't want to use them to make flower pots etc, and I don't want to clutter up my local charity shop, as they have enough stuff and they're not nice enough to pass on.

Thanks!!

I was going to suggest Freecycle until I read the last part.
    Recycling centres will not accept them
    Sounds like the land-fill bin.

BTW The govt is currently advertising the National Recycling List

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭ Layinghen

Is there a Community Centre or Parish Centre near you? They may be glad of a few extra mugs for their kitchen.

Advertisement