Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cod Liver oil 450ml €3.75

Options
  • 04-02-2018 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

In JC's in swords. 25%off the usual price of 4.99. €10.65 in Tesco. I find it great, take it with orange juice every morning and am rarely sick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

In JC's in swords. 25%off the usual price of 4.99. €10.65 in Tesco. I find it great, take it with orange juice every morning and am rarely sick.

Boots have three for price of two on cod liver oil all the time, that where we get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Pollution, arsenic, mercury, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Maybe it's the orange juice ;), ;)

Kuva wrote: »
    Pollution, arsenic, mercury, etc

Nah, get enough of them every day, cheers.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

I remember Tesco used to do their own-branded cod -liver oil bottles - but I haven't seen them in ages - only the seven seas.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,659 ✭✭✭✭zell12

sector_000 wrote: »
    I remember Tesco used to do their own-branded cod -liver oil bottles - but I haven't seen them in ages - only the seven seas.
    They still sell them, 300ml €4.59

• Advertisement
Advertisement