Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster joinery price differentials

Options
  • 03-02-2018 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,081 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone on here know roughly the price differentials between the different types of windows that Munster supplies?

We visited the showrooms, but they wouldn't talk to us at all about pricing - not even the rough differential between different types.

We will be getting a quote from our builder, but don't want to waste his time if aluclad is three times the price of PVC (which it probably is!) so completely out of our price range.

So for any given window, does anyone know roughly the relative pricing of PCV vs Ecotherm (aluminium) vs Aluclad?

Or is that a how-long-is-a-piece-of-string question?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BexieB

I don’t have an answer to your question, but I’d seriously look at reviews for Munster Joinery. I had a very poor experience and I know I’m not alone. The Google reviews alone are shocking.

Advertisement