Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtains

Options
  • 03-02-2018 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

I really like these curtains below from the Radisson hotel and I want to achieve the same look. A few questions if anyone can help with:

1) I can't hide the curtain rail as in the photo (as they have a channel between the ceiling and the wall to hide it). Is the best way to achieve similar look without modifying the ceiling to get a curtain rail system that is attached to the ceiling? Any suggestions of what type and where to buy?

2) The net curtains are really fine white curtains. Any suggestions of shops to buy?

3) The curtains themselves are quite heavy material. It's important they are quite a stiff material to hold their shape. Any suggestions of where to get them made?

bedroom.jpg

Comments

Advertisement