Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any Music equipment rental services here in Ireland?

Options
  • 02-02-2018 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi folks, this is nick i'm relatively new to Ireland as well as boards. Just thought to ask here, is there any place or service here in Ireland (Dublin preferably) where I can rent music instruments for short time usage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rhapsody

Hi Nick,

There are a few places/businesses indeed, what is it you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nickdublin89

Hi, As of now I'm looking to hire Acoustic guitar for 5 days in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rhapsody

You could try Sensible, they're based outside Dublin- its a few years since I've dealt with them.

Thank you. Will contact them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I've rented stuff (drums/bass guitars) before off Session Hire around Barrow/Grand Canal st.
    Not sure if they still do it or not but Eddie/Collie in there are sound lads to deal with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 oldGuest

Hey Nick - you can try Tryilo.ie. You might find the guitar there. This is like Airbnb for the household stuff etc. I have used this website few times for hiring and renting different stuff. Never regretted. It is way cheaper than renting stuff from the businesses. And if you have anything which you not using much just list there and you might make few extra quids.

Thank you guys, will look into this too. Is it safe there at Tryilo.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭FR85

rhapsody wrote: »
    You could try Sensible, they're based outside Dublin- its a few years since I've dealt with them.

Sensible Music closed it's doors a few years ago unfortunately.

Litton Lane are around the corned from their premises and stock all sorts of instruments for rental.

Advertisement