Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Kawasaki Ninja 250

Options
  • 02-02-2018 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anybody out there have or know where abouts I could find a ninja 250 for sale.. looking for a green one preferably and I have 2500 to spend. They seem to be hard enough to come by especially ones that has been looked after properly with little to no scratches and scuffs I've no interest in rough ones that have been dogged. Found a mint2011 one in dublin from bikeworld but they wanted almost 4000! Far too much. Any information would be appreciated boys n girls! 😆
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Got one in dundalk if youre interested drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kingmurph

Your inbox is full it says

• Registered Users Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Kingmurph wrote: »
    Anybody out there have or know where abouts I could find a ninja 250 for sale... Found a mint2011 one in dublin from bikeworld but they wanted almost 4000!
    You can get a brand new one for €4,750 inc V.R.T. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kingmurph

I bought one today! 40 miles from my house 2014.. 1740km on the clock.. not a speck of dirt on it.. 1 owner.. 6 months warranty.. 3500 euro

Advertisement