Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Station 19 (Greys Anatomy Spinoff)

Options
  • 02-02-2018 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭

This starts on March 22nd and the trailer was shown during GA last night.

Hate Greys, got bored with HTGAWM but love Scandal - I'll give any Shondaland show a few episodes of my time to see if it's any good. :)

This does look like it has Grey's DNA though...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Sparko

I'll definitely give this a shot.

Have to say I'm surprised you like Scandal, I thought it was decent to start with but is a complete farce at this stage with all the shady organisations etc! Each to their own though.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah I'm just hanging on until the end at this stage. I'm glad it's the last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I really enjoyed the first episode of this. Before it started I was thinking that it could get boring, as a fire is a fire, whereas a medical show you can always come up with something different, however when you think of the broader range that the fire dept has in the US, there is a lot of scope for action of all sorts as was seen in the first episode. All the characters seem interesting and likeable too and the episode wasn't centered around Warren which was good too.

This show starts Wednesday April 18th on Sky Living :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Loving this. For a fire station programme it's quite female heavy which is great too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shauna17

Loving this show 😊 greys still brilliant as always love the both of them ðŸ‘ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 85,124 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dovies wrote: »
    Loving this. For a fire station programme it's quite female heavy which is great too!

All Shonda's shows are :p

Renewed http://tvline.com/2018/05/11/station-19-renewed-season-2-abc/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Anyone still following this? Loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shauna17

Dovies wrote: »
    Anyone still following this? Loving it.

Yes I love this show :)

Renewed for Season 6 at ABC

• Advertisement