Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citrix CCA-V

Options
  • 01-02-2018 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Lookimg to get certified in the above. I'm currently going through a Pluralsight course in preparation for it and have some previous Citrix experience.

I see the exam 1yo-202 expires 16/02/18 so I'll need to look at taking exam 1yo-203.

My question is what sites can you guys recommend for good and actual practice exam questions? Has anybody on here taken the 1yo-203 exam and can offer any tips?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

whodafunk wrote: »
    Hi All,

Lookimg to get certified in the above. I'm currently going through a Pluralsight course in preparation for it and have some previous Citrix experience.

I see the exam 1yo-202 expires 16/02/18 so I'll need to look at taking exam 1yo-203.

My question is what sites can you guys recommend for good and actual practice exam questions? Has anybody on here taken the 1yo-203 exam and can offer any tips?

Thank you

I have not done a Citrix exam, Have always found Trancender exams closest to the real thing. Measure up are overrated.

Advertisement