Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan Band Seeking Musicians

Options
  • 31-01-2018 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

We are looking for a bassist, drummer, and keyboard player for a covers band in Dungarvan.
    Hoping to play covers from 70s, 80s, 90s, and so on. Across multiple genres from pop, disco, rock, to folk rock, indie, and some synth pop covers if possible.
    All experience levels considered, must have a genuine interest in playing the music. Looking for a commitment of one band rehearsal a week plus home practice to make the band rehearsals more worthwhile.

Reply or DM if interested.

J
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭johnnythefox1

hey, im a drummer from waterford looking for covers band. This sounds right up my street to be honest. Im very experienced and good at what I do. Have my own transport and great pro gear.
    Im a singer too.
    Sure get in touch if interested
    Ray;)

Advertisement